Sorry I’ve been absent the past few days but I’ve been uber busy at work and haven’t had time to sit down and post anything. Someone decided it would be a good idea to sell a group of 3000 people and leave us to have to assemble all of the enrollment packets. Let me assure it is the most tedious and monotinous task ever. I’m losing my mind to be honest.
Anyways, I don;t have much time. I have about 20 minutes left on my lunch so here are some quick thoughts on the weekend that was.
1. Gene Smith… stop talking. Everytime you’ve opened you mouth over the course of the past week you’ve managed to make yourself and Ohio State look ridiculous. Your explanation of the NCAA Tournament field last night was awful. The eye test? Really? That was your method of choosing UAB over Colorado or Virrginia Tech? Just stop talking. You’re embarassing everyone in the state of Ohio.
2. Speaking of the Tournament, Ohio State secured the overall #1 seed thanks in part to its domination of the Big Ten and their victory in the Big Ten Tournament. They are the clear cut favorite going into play an Thurday, but it won’t be easy. More on the NCAA Tournament to come this week.
3. The NFL and the NFLPA couldn’t reach an agreement. Surprise, surprise… Basically this means that the fight is going to be settled in the courts and there is no guarantee that football will be played in 2011-2012. Many are predicting armageddon for the NFL. I don’t think it’ll be that bad, but until they can reach an agreement they are dead to me. They’re all making billions while I struggle to make ends meet with what I have. I don’t want to hear about how they can’t get along. Eff them…
4. The Indians aren’t hitting. They’re pitching well, but so far this spring they have yet to really hit. This is ironic because going into this year it seemed like the opposite would be true. There’s still a long way to go before opening day, but it’s definitely something to pay attention to.
5. The Cavs… well the Cavs did what they do… Lose and lose ugly. What else is new?
6. Kemba Walker is a stud. Watch out for Uconn in the NCAA Tournament.
7. I’m tired of stuffing envelopes… I think I’m losing my mind… REDRUM